Gallery of the Offices. Florence. Italy.
Started in 1560 with Giorgio Vasari painter and architect with the course of Medicis, the Uffizi Palate (in Italian), in Florence, is completed in 1581 by Bernardo Buontalenti. The 6 rooms of the first stage were recently restored and the gallery of the offices, has splendid collections of the painters of Florence and Venetian. The gallery of the Offices joins together works today dating from the end of XIIIe century until the end of the XVIIIe century. The museum has 2 500 paintings. Works of Titien, Botticelli, Léonardo da Vinci, Raphaël or Michel-Angel, Pontormo, Andrea del Sarto, Bronzino and Rosso Fiorentino, feel there as at them… The Offices also have works of the Venetian school, in particular the crowned Allegory of Giovanni Bellini and the Venus of Urbino (1538) of Titien, as well as works of Tintoret, Véronese, Parmesan. The schools Flemish, Dutch and Deutch of XVe and XVIe centuries are represented by paintings of Hugo van der Goes, Cranach the Old one, Rembrandt, Rubens and Antoine Van